This Berkley Stainless Steel Fish Hook Remover is great for removing hooks from toothy fish.
It features a long neck design that keeps hands and fingers away from sharp teeth and gills.
The stainless steel construction is corrosion resistant making it a great tool for freshwater and saltwater fishing.
The spring loaded trigger operates easily with one hand and the long lanyard helps to locate and secure the hook extractor when used.
Stainless Steel Fish Hook Remover
- Sure Grip Jaw Action
- Remove embedded hooks safely
- Spring-loaded trigger handle for one-handed operation
- Extracts with minimal harm to your catch
- Easy find lanyard included
- Removes embedded or difficult hooks with less risk of having to cut line
- Sure-Grip jaw secures hook for easy extraction and minimal harm to your catch
- Lengthy neck keeps fingers safe from sharp teeth, rough mouths and other possible hazards
- Stainless steel construction is rust resistant
- A great tool for catch and release anglers